Collins Einhorn Farrell PC is committed to our local community. The firm and its individual staff members give generously of their time and financial resources to organizations that need our help. We appreciate the opportunity to participate in a variety of initiatives each year that support and benefit those in need.
Our recent contributions and involvements include:
- Contributions to local and national charities including The Salvation Army, The Jacqueline E. Bayley Foundation, Old Newsboys Goodfellow Fund, Angel’s Place, and The Capuchin Soup Kitchen
- Participation in the American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life every year since 2009
- Annually hosting a firm-wide Covenant House of Michigan auction and pledge drive
- Contribution to the Detroit Public Schools Junior Officers’ Training Corps (JROTC)
- Conducting in-firm raffles, throughout the year, to benefit the South Oakland Shelter
- Sponsor of JARC, a non-sectarian, non-profit organization founded in 1969 by a group of parents concerned about the future of their children with developmental disabilities
We appreciate the hard work of all of the organizations that support our community. Collins Einhorn Farrell PC looks forward to continuing to support various local and national organizations.