Stephen D. Jacobites
Stephen D. Jacobites
Steve has served as Michigan Counsel for a variety of defendants in asbestos litigation since 2012. He has successfully defended equipment and product manufacturers, non-manufacturing sellers and premises owners in courts throughout the upper and lower peninsulas of Michigan. In support of the firm’s role as National Coordinating Counsel, Steve has assisted in defending cases brought throughout the country.
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law (J.D. cum laude, 2011)
- The Ohio State University (B.A. 2007)
- State Bar of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- American Defense Trial Counsel
- Defense Research Institute
- Oakland County Bar Association
Steve is actively involved in the renovation and preservation efforts of the historic Ste. Anne de Detroit Catholic Church in Detroit. Founded in 1701, Ste. Anne’s is the second oldest continuously operating Catholic Parish in America.
- Best Lawyers of America® Ones to Watch
- Product Liability Litigation – Defendants (2023)
- William Booth Dean’s Scholarship Recipient
- Multiple Book Award Recipient
News & Insights
Collins Einhorn Farrell PC is pleased to announce that 27 lawyers have been included in the 2023 editions of The Best Lawyers in America, including four receiving “Lawyer of the Year” distinction. Eleven of the 27 lawyers have been included in the Ones to Watch edition, which recognizes attorneys who are early in their careers…
Collins Einhorn Farrell PC is pleased to announce that attorneys Joshua I. Arnkoff, Patrick M. Edwartowski, and Stephen D. Jacobites have been elected partners in the firm. To read the full details, click on the headline.
Collins Einhorn welcomes Stephen D. Jacobites as an associate attorney with the Firm. Steve focuses his practice on asbestos/toxic tort and general liability defense litigation. Steve earned his Bachelor of Arts from The Ohio State University in 2007 and his law degree from the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law in 2011.